Alexandre Gereto Judice de Mello Faro
Faro has extensive experience in debt restructuring, judicial and out-of-court reorganization, bankruptcy, stressed asset investments, negotiation, and high complexity litigation, especially in the corporate and financial areas.
- Complex Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Judicial Assets and Special Situations
- Bachelor of Laws from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP), 2009.
- LLM – Master of Laws in Contractual Law from Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (INSPER).
- Master in Civil Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP).
- Brazilian Bar Association
- São Paulo Lawyers Association
- TMA – Turnaround Management Association
- Faro was Assistant Professor of Civil Law at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP).
- Speaker in courses and events in the insolvency area, as well as books and articles author.
Recognized by Chambers Brazil – ranked as ‘Up and Coming’ in Bankruptcy/Restructuring